CEHv10 (ANSI) What will you learn?
1. Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing.
2. Various types of foot printing, foot printing tools, and countermeasures.
3. Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures.
4. Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures.
5. System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks.
6. Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures.
7. Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures.
8. Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing.
9. Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures.
10. DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
11. Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures.
12. Different types of webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures.
13. Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures.
14. SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools.
15. Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security tools.
16. Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools.
17. Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures.
18. Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools.
19. Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
20. Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap.
21. Perform vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization???s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
22. Different threats to IoT platforms and learn how to defend IoT devices securely.
CEHv10 (iLabs) - 6 months post course access
Delegates will dynamically access a host of Virtual Machines preconfigured with vulnerabilities, exploits, tools, and scripts from anywhere with an internet connection. This is a cloud based subscription service from EC-Council designed to deliver serious hands on practice for the information security professional.
The cloud portal enables a course participant to launch an entire range of target machines and access them remotely with just a few clicks. It is the most cost effective, easy to use, live range lab solution available globally today. This product consists of 6 months access to EC-Council virtual lab environment for CEHv10.
Exam Title: CEHv10 (ANSI) Exam:
Number of Questions: 125
Passing Score: 70%
Test Duration: 4 hours
Test Format: Multiple Choice